Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 2 Learning

This week I learned a great deal about the versatility of online learning and collaboration. I've been traveling across Europe for the past two weeks. Thanks to my iPad and the universality of 3G and WiFi connectivity all over Europe, I was able to keep up to date in this class and participate in the discussion forums. Learning is no longer confined to the classroom, or any other static location. Social networking sites like Facebook and blogging site like this one allow a greater degree of communication and collaboration with people around the world. The great challenge is to be found in developing the skills and practices to use these sites effectively as truly powerful collaborative tools to take learning beyond the classroom to a greater audience.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Atlanta Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment