Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 5 Reflections

This week was a little rough. I spent most of my time working on my classroom website. That means I really didn't spend the time on my Ning, Facebook, and PB Works sites that I probably should have. To tell the truth, I was frustrated working on mock classroom sites that I do not intend to implement in my classroom. I felt like I was wasting my energies on this exercise. I was, however, very impressed with the work of my classmates on their sites. I plan on spending more time this week exploring all of the tools that Google makes available.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kellogg St,San Marcos,United States

1 comment:

  1. Rob, I felt the same way about our last course. I also felt like many of the assignments were involved more reading comprehension than analysis. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete